Pokemon Joint Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Joint Forums For Both Elemental Alliance Members & Pokemon E4 Members.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat

The Pokemon Review

Go down 
+3
Spooky
funicode
LikeaBoss
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Unk
Unk

The Pokemon Review - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pokemon Review   The Pokemon Review - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 1:29 am

Gyarados is a beast. I remember when I used to use him a lot and sweep with him. Oh, the good 'ol times.... Smile
Back to top Go down
funicode
E4 Moderator
E4 Moderator
funicode

PostSubject: Opinion on Gyarados   The Pokemon Review - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 2:07 am

Gyarados is awesome, but I never used it in my team Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/OakRidge3E
LikeaBoss
E4 Moderator
E4 Moderator
LikeaBoss

PostSubject: No review + hint for tomorows review   The Pokemon Review - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 1:35 am

Ok guys there will be no review today .
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/UltimateShadowKingZ?feature=mhee
LikeaBoss
E4 Moderator
E4 Moderator
LikeaBoss

PostSubject: ~The Top Ten Worst Pokemon Ever~   The Pokemon Review - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 7:25 am

Ok guys today I am going to do a top ten worst pokemon list.Remember its my opinion so please try to go easy on me. I judge the pokemon for how they can be used in a battle and these pokemon shouldn't ever be in your team. There really isn't anything these pokemon are good for, so without futher ado lets begin this list.
#10 The Pokemon Review - Page 2 401 The Pokemon Review - Page 2 402 What can i say about this guy. He is like every other bug pokemon out there except hes absolutely useless. Kricketot has one of the lowest base stats(194) in the game, and his evolution doesn't really improve this by much. The only good thing about Kricketune is his attack, but even that isn't enough to make him usable. His horrible defense ensures that any move will knock him out.
#9 The Pokemon Review - Page 2 412 The Pokemon Review - Page 2 413 The Pokemon Review - Page 2 414 Hmm, these guys really suck. Burmy has horrible base stats(224) and its moves don't really help it. His evolutions slightly improve what this piece of trash is, but they are as unusable as their pre-evolution. Wormadam is basically a defensive pokemon, but they can still be taken out easily by a super effective move. Mothim is an offensive pokemon. His attack and special attack is great for a bug type pokemon , but he is lacking in the speed and defense stats. He has 5 weaknesses and a lot of pokemon can out speed him, so any attack will take him out in the first turn.
#8 The Pokemon Review - Page 2 083 farfetch'd is a normal/flying type pokemon, so he is very generic. Not only are there a lot of other normal/flying type pokemon but he is outperformed by many of them. Farfetch'd base stats(352) are horrible for a pokemon with no evolutions. Sure he can learn some pretty awesome moves, but his bad attack(65) ensures that he wont do that much damage. His defense and special defense is guranteed for him to be taken out early on in a battle. His speed doesn't really do him much good either. Farfetch'd is one of those pokemon to stay away from.
#7 The Pokemon Review - Page 2 283 The Pokemon Review - Page 2 284 Now i know what some of you are saying"oh cool a bug/water type pokemon i've never seen that before". It is true that surskit is the only pokemon with that type but it is so useless. Its base stats are pretty good for a bug type(269), but the only good thing about it is its speed, which isn't so good if you really think about it. Now lets see its evolution....wait its a bug/flying type... Fuuuuuuuu. Whats the deal with that surskit is a bug/water type they couldve done something with that, but no the designers must've been not thinking about the types here. Like every other pokemon that is that type, Masquerain has 5 weaknesses. Masquerain's speed stat is also lower upon evolving. sure his special stats are pretty good, but his low speed means that he is going to be out sped by many other pokemon that will knock him out in one hit. Ok I have talked to much about this pokemon, so lets move on
#6 The Pokemon Review - Page 2 303 I bet some of you know why this pokemon is here. Mawile is a pure steel type which is rare because there are only 5 pure steel type pokemon. Mawile is out done by the other four pure steel types by a long shot. The only good thing about Mawile is its attack and defense. I don't know why it is a steel type though since it only learns 3 steel moves. Mawiles low speed means a lot of pokemon can out speed it and destroy it with a super effective move.
#5 The Pokemon Review - Page 2 456 The Pokemon Review - Page 2 457 Finneon's stats are bad. Even though they are all balanced, it really doesn't give finneon much help. Finneon's speed is the best thing about it, but its not good enough to help. Now lets look at its evolution Lumineon. It is also a pure water type, but it is also outdone by other water types. Its base stats aren't really good (460). Its speed is very good and so are its defenses, but it is not made for attacking. That aside Lumineon has a bad move pool and it should not be used since it can be taken out by any bulky attacker.
#4 The Pokemon Review - Page 2 206 Dunsparce is the laughing stock of the normal type pokemon world. It is outperformed by many other normal type pokemon with no evolutions. It has a good movepool with TMs, but his attack and special attack really won't let Dunsparce do a lot of damage to his opponent. There really isn't any reason for Dunsparce to exist except to fill up a spot in the pokedex. If you plan to use this pokemon in your team, I feel sorry for you.
#3 The Pokemon Review - Page 2 225 Ok so take Farfetch'd and make him an ice type,and you get Delibird. I really hate this pokemon. Its a Ice/flying type and the only other one is Articuno which out performs delibird in every way. Delibird's only move is present, unless you use Tms on it, your stuck with that move forever. The only good thing about this pokemon is his speed and his special attack, but his move present is really a gamble. You either do damage to your opponent or you heal him. Its not worth using him in your team. Stay away from him forever!
#2 The Pokemon Review - Page 2 370 Luvdisc is a horrible water type pokemon. The best thing about it is its speed, but that doesn't fix this flawed pokemon. Luvdisc has a horrible move pool. Luvdisc's attack and special attack are so low you will be lucky to even make the opponent lose some HP. Its defense and special defense are also useless. It will be taken out by any attacker early on in a battle. The only thing Luvdisc is good for is the 50% chance you have of them holding a heart scale.
#1 The Pokemon Review - Page 2 191 The Pokemon Review - Page 2 192 This pokemon is the worst thing ever. Sunkern has the lowest base stats of every pokemon out there. Every stat of his is trash. Sunkern's move pool is bad. It has 5 weaknesses. Nothing about this pokemon is good. Lets look at Sunflora now.It has a horrible move pool. It has a great special attack, but it has crippling speed. Almost every pokemon can out speed sunflora. Its defense and special defense are bad so any move will take it out. If you want my opinion this pokemon should never be used in a team.
Ok guys that concludes my top ten worst pokemon list. Be sure to post your opinions about this list. Thanks for reading and have a great day.
Back to top Go down
Mcsza3
Elite Four Champion
Elite Four Champion
Mcsza3

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemon Review   The Pokemon Review - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 7:30 am

LikeaBoss wrote:
Ok guys today I am going to do a top ten worst pokemon list.Remember its my opinion so please try to go easy on me. I judge the pokemon for how they can be used in a battle and these pokemon shouldn't ever be in your team. There really isn't anything these pokemon are good for, so without futher ado lets begin this list.
#10 The Pokemon Review - Page 2 401 The Pokemon Review - Page 2 402 What can i say about this guy. He is like every other bug pokemon out there except hes absolutely useless. Kricketot has one of the lowest base stats(194) in the game, and his evolution doesn't really improve this by much. The only good thing about Kricketune is his attack, but even that isn't enough to make him usable. His horrible defense ensures that any move will knock him out.
#9 The Pokemon Review - Page 2 412 The Pokemon Review - Page 2 413 The Pokemon Review - Page 2 414 Hmm, these guys really suck. Burmy has horrible base stats(224) and its moves don't really help it. His evolutions slightly improve what this piece of trash is, but they are as unusable as their pre-evolution. Wormadam is basically a defensive pokemon, but they can still be taken out easily by a super effective move. Mothim is an offensive pokemon. His attack and special attack is great for a bug type pokemon , but he is lacking in the speed and defense stats. He has 5 weaknesses and a lot of pokemon can out speed him, so any attack will take him out in the first turn.
#8 The Pokemon Review - Page 2 083 farfetch'd is a normal/flying type pokemon, so he is very generic. Not only are there a lot of other normal/flying type pokemon but he is outperformed by many of them. Farfetch'd base stats(352) are horrible for a pokemon with no evolutions. Sure he can learn some pretty awesome moves, but his bad attack(65) ensures that he wont do that much damage. His defense and special defense is guranteed for him to be taken out early on in a battle. His speed doesn't really do him much good either. Farfetch'd is one of those pokemon to stay away from.
#7 The Pokemon Review - Page 2 283 The Pokemon Review - Page 2 284 Now i know what some of you are saying"oh cool a bug/water type pokemon i've never seen that before". It is true that surskit is the only pokemon with that type but it is so useless. Its base stats are pretty good for a bug type(269), but the only good thing about it is its speed, which isn't so good if you really think about it. Now lets see its evolution....wait its a bug/flying type... Fuuuuuuuu. Whats the deal with that surskit is a bug/water type they couldve done something with that, but no the designers must've been not thinking about the types here. Like every other pokemon that is that type, Masquerain has 5 weaknesses. Masquerain's speed stat is also lower upon evolving. sure his special stats are pretty good, but his low speed means that he is going to be out sped by many other pokemon that will knock him out in one hit. Ok I have talked to much about this pokemon, so lets move on
#6 The Pokemon Review - Page 2 303 I bet some of you know why this pokemon is here. Mawile is a pure steel type which is rare because there are only 5 pure steel type pokemon. Mawile is out done by the other four pure steel types by a long shot. The only good thing about Mawile is its attack and defense. I don't know why it is a steel type though since it only learns 3 steel moves. Mawiles low speed means a lot of pokemon can out speed it and destroy it with a super effective move.
#5 The Pokemon Review - Page 2 456 The Pokemon Review - Page 2 457 Finneon's stats are bad. Even though they are all balanced, it really doesn't give finneon much help. Finneon's speed is the best thing about it, but its not good enough to help. Now lets look at its evolution Lumineon. It is also a pure water type, but it is also outdone by other water types. Its base stats aren't really good (460). Its speed is very good and so are its defenses, but it is not made for attacking. That aside Lumineon has a bad move pool and it should not be used since it can be taken out by any bulky attacker.
#4 The Pokemon Review - Page 2 206 Dunsparce is the laughing stock of the normal type pokemon world. It is outperformed by many other normal type pokemon with no evolutions. It has a good movepool with TMs, but his attack and special attack really won't let Dunsparce do a lot of damage to his opponent. There really isn't any reason for Dunsparce to exist except to fill up a spot in the pokedex. If you plan to use this pokemon in your team, I feel sorry for you.
#3 The Pokemon Review - Page 2 225 Ok so take Farfetch'd and make him an ice type,and you get Delibird. I really hate this pokemon. Its a Ice/flying type and the only other one is Articuno which out performs delibird in every way. Delibird's only move is present, unless you use Tms on it, your stuck with that move forever. The only good thing about this pokemon is his speed and his special attack, but his move present is really a gamble. You either do damage to your opponent or you heal him. Its not worth using him in your team. Stay away from him forever!
#2 The Pokemon Review - Page 2 370 Luvdisc is a horrible water type pokemon. The best thing about it is its speed, but that doesn't fix this flawed pokemon. Luvdisc has a horrible move pool. Luvdisc's attack and special attack are so low you will be lucky to even make the opponent lose some HP. Its defense and special defense are also useless. It will be taken out by any attacker early on in a battle. The only thing Luvdisc is good for is the 50% chance you have of them holding a heart scale.
#1 The Pokemon Review - Page 2 191 The Pokemon Review - Page 2 192 This pokemon is the worst thing ever. Sunkern has the lowest base stats of every pokemon out there. Every stat of his is trash. Sunkern's move pool is bad. It has 5 weaknesses. Nothing about this pokemon is good. Lets look at Sunflora now.It has a horrible move pool. It has a great special attack, but it has crippling speed. Almost every pokemon can out speed sunflora. Its defense and special defense are bad so any move will take it out. If you want my opinion this pokemon should never be used in a team.
Ok guys that concludes my top ten worst pokemon list. Be sure to post your opinions about this list. Thanks for reading and have a great day.
lumineon is good and people sweep with sunkern
Back to top Go down
LikeaBoss
E4 Moderator
E4 Moderator
LikeaBoss

PostSubject: hmm   The Pokemon Review - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 7:32 am

i don't really agree with Lumineon,but i know ppl sweep with sunkern,but sunkern itself sucks without help.
Back to top Go down
funicode
E4 Moderator
E4 Moderator
funicode

PostSubject: Worst Pokemon Team   The Pokemon Review - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 7:39 am

Awesome!! I'm gonna use these Pokemon to fight the Elite Four!
Back to top Go down
Spooky
E4 Moderator
E4 Moderator
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemon Review   The Pokemon Review - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 7:57 am

funicode wrote:
Awesome!! I'm gonna use these Pokemon to fight the Elite Four!

LOL. Good luck XD

WOAH THAT WAS AWESOME BOSS I LOVE ALL OF UR REVEIWS
Back to top Go down
LikeaBoss
E4 Moderator
E4 Moderator
LikeaBoss

PostSubject: ~Dragonite Review~   The Pokemon Review - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 6:16 am

Ok guys today I'm going to review a pokemon that I have used many times before. Dragonite is a beast. His design is a little on the friendly side since he looks really unintimidating. His base stats are 600 and he is really good for any team. His movepool is varied, since he can learn many moves of different types by leveling up and by Tms. His attack(134) is really great and his special attack(100) is great as well, but you are really going to want to make him a physical hitter. His defense and special defense also ensure that he will last in battle for a long time. If you need an attacker that can take a hit dragonite is the pokemon for that job. The only thing that is bad is his speed(80), but he can out speed a lot of the slower pokemon. He is a sweeper if you paralyze an opponent and get to use dragon dance on him. There really isn't any flaws in dragonite except for his 4x weakness against an ice type move, even his defenses won't save him from a weak ice move. So overall Dragonite is a great addition to any team, but you need to watch out for ice moves. His high attack will ensure that he will do heavy damage to any opponent, and his defenses will keep him safe from one hit KOs, unless they're super effective. Dragonite gets the honor of getting a 9.6 out of 10. Thanks for reading and make sure to post your thoughts about this review. The Pokemon Review - Page 2 149
Back to top Go down
funicode
E4 Moderator
E4 Moderator
funicode

PostSubject: Opinion on Dragonite   The Pokemon Review - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 6:22 am

Good thing I have Beartic with Icicle Crash and Blizzard, or I'll be screwed on Wi-Fi Battles
Back to top Go down
LikeaBoss
E4 Moderator
E4 Moderator
LikeaBoss

PostSubject: newsflash   The Pokemon Review - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 7:04 am

well forum i am very sorry that i am not making reviews anymore. I will only start making reviews again if I am asked by the people
Back to top Go down
Spooky
E4 Moderator
E4 Moderator
Spooky

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemon Review   The Pokemon Review - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 6:38 am

LikeaBoss wrote:
well forum i am very sorry that i am not making reviews anymore. I will only start making reviews again if I am asked by the people

Awww okay :C
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemon Review   The Pokemon Review - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Pokemon Review
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2